Give a head start to your career in media with India's first UGC recognized online BAJMC
Our BA in Journalism and Mass Communication program will help you gain essential skills in writing, reporting, editing and multimedia production.
Learn from an international faculty online and become media-savvy with critical thinking abilities.
Program Highlights & Advantages
begin an exciting educational journey
Experience global education with renowned international faculty
Robust Learning Model
Enhancing learning outcomes with a robust LMS platform
Learn anywhere anytime
350+ hours of video lectures to help you learn from anywhere anytime
Real World Projects
Live projects and case studies to help you succeed in your industry
Amity Online Advantages: Why We're the Right Fit for You
Top Indian & Global Faculty
Get a world-class education from the faculty with rich academic and industry experience.
Career Services for Job Readiness
Take master classes for interview preparation & resume building sessions while pursuing your degree.
Choose the way you want to learn
Enhance your learning potential through your choice of printed books, audio books, e-books, videos, and campus library resources.
Ensure a smooth job transition with placement opportunities from over 500+ hiring partners across domains.
Our accreditations & recognitions
Celebrating Academic Quality of Amity Online
Ranked among Top 50 universities by QS
First university in India to receive UGC approval for Online Degrees and Learning Platform
The Western Association of Schools and Colleges
WES Accredited in Canada
A+ grade NAAC Accredited
Ranked 35 by National Institutional Ranking Framework
Ranked among Top 3% Globally
Degree programs approved by All India Council of Technical Education
Program Overview & Structure
Degree offered by us
A comprehensive 3 year undergraduate program providing a thorough exploration of theoretical concepts and practical aspects in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Fresh 10+2 pass out students or aspirants seeking a career in the field of Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Applicant must possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of English language & communication.
- Candidates who have not studied in English for at least three (3) years in their academic qualifications are not eligible. Appropriate for:
- Aspirants who want to explore opportunities in private sector organizations and government departments involved in Print Journalism, Photojournalism, TV Production & Writing, Web Journalism, Radio Production, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising, Event Management, and Corporate Communication, among others.
- Aspirants who want to gain in depth knowledge of reporting, writing, editing, ethics, law, research methods, and design.
- Aspirants who want to enhance their inter disciplinary knowledge to become media practitioners.
For Indian students
- 10th Class certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling)
- 12th Class Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling)
For Foreign students
- O Level Certificate (Completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma not accepted)
- A Level Certificate (Completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma not accepted)
- Certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply to any university in India. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
Full Course Fee
Per Semester Fee
($500 for Sem 3 to 6)
Journey Towards Graduation: Your Online Degree Program Experience
Career Impact: How we help you build your dream career
01. Industry Mentorship
Personalized guidance from career experts throughout the academic journey.
02. Virtual Placement Drives
Connect with employers & explore opportunities through interactive online events.
03. Master Classes
Access comprehensive help for resume building, interview preparation & job placement.
04. Profile Building
Build a credible professional profile by showcasing your skills through hands-on projects.
Potential Job roles
- Content Writer
- Social Media Coordinator
- News Analyst
- Junior Editor
- News Editor
- Public Relations Specialist
- Media Planner
- Broadcast Producer
- Senior Journalist
- Public Relations Manager
- Media Director
- Chief Editor
- Communications Director
Hear what our students have to say
experiences and journeys at Amity Online
Meet our top-ranked faculty
education and leading international faculty.