Prepare yourself for the global marketplace with India's first UGC recognised online MCOM
Our Master of Commerce degree will equip you with in-depth knowledge and specialisation in areas such as finance, marketing and accounting.
Complete your degree online with an international faculty and earn your place in leadership positions. Develop analytical skills and shine among your peers in top sectors.
Program Highlights and advantages
begin an exciting educational journey
Experience a truly global education with renowned international faculty
Cutting-edge specializations shaping tomorrow's financial landscape
Learn anytime anywhere
350+ hours of video lectures to help you learn from anytime anywhere
Real World Projects
Real world projects & case studies to help you succeed in your industry
Amity online Advantages: Why We're the Right Fit for You
Top Indian & Global Faculty
Learn from the best, as we impart world-class education with faculty who have rich academic & industry experience
Career Services for Job Readiness
Pursuing your degree to being job- ready through resume building sessions & masterclass for interview preparation
Choose the way you want to learn
Enhance your learning potential by your choice of printed books, audio books, e-books, videos, and campus library resources
Placement opportunities with over 500+ hiring partners from diverse domains to ensures a smooth job transition post-degree
Program Overview: Course Structure
Degree offered by us
Master of Commerce is a 2-year (4 semesters) program that aims to equip the graduates and working professionals with the requisite knowledge and skills in Financial Management. The program helps you gain knowledge of conventional general principles and financial management traits.
- Fresh graduates or Final year students seeking a career in Finance domain.
- Graduation Degree with minimum 40% or equivalent marks (3 years or 4 years degree program only, Diploma will not be acceptable)
- Entrepreneurs who want to improve their financial management skills and update their knowledge on statistics, law and other financial aspects.
- Professionals who want to explore career opportunities in private/public sector organizations and government departments in industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Infrastructure, Banking and many more as Finance Manager, Banking Officer, Financial/ Insurance Advisor, and Finance Controller, among others.
- Candidates whose first language is not English must have completed at least three (3) years of academic qualifications under English Medium.
For Indian students
- 10th Class Certificate (Completing 10 years of Formal Schooling)
- 12th Class Certificate (Completing 12 years of Formal Schooling)
- Graduation Degree with minimum 40% or equivalent marks (3 years or 4 years degree program only)
- Diploma will not be acceptable
For Foreign students
- O Level Certificate (Completing 10 yrs of formal schooling. Diploma not accepted)
- A Level Certificate (Completing 12 yrs of formal schooling. Diploma not accepted)
- Certificate of equivalence from association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in India. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/)
- Any Bachelors Degree with 36 months of executive work experience (supported by Employer issued documents)
Full Course Fee
Per Semester Fee
Journey Towards Online Degree Program Experience
Career Impact: How we help you build your dream career
01. Industry Mentorship
Personalized guidance from a career expert throughout the academic journey.
02. Virtual Placement Drives
Connect with employers & explore opportunities through interactive online events.
Access comprehensive help for resume building, interview preparation & job placement.
04. Profile Building
Showcase your skills through hands-on projects for a strong professional profile.
Potential Job roles
- Financial Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Junior Auditor
- Financial Planner
- Financial Manager
- Corporate Controller
- Treasury Manager
- Financial Consultant
- Accounting Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Finance Director
- Investment Director
- Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
- Vice President of Finance
Meet our top-ranked faculty
education and leading International Faculty