Amity University MedSkills has designed a rigorous two-year (4 semesters) MBA Program in Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA-HHM) to help aspiring learners evaluate various components of the healthcare system such as strategy, finance, sales, marketing, human resources, materials management, quality, information technology and other external factors affecting the management of healthcare organizations.
Whether it’s for hospitals, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, public healthcare establishment or any other healthcare organizations, the program aims at providing an in-depth knowledge and practical intricacies of the field to groom industry-ready professionals with expertise suited to the various healthcare organizations globally.
- A rigorous two-year (4 semesters) online program
- Industry-focused curriculum designed by industry experts
- 24/7 academic & technical student support
- Systematic and structured PCP (Personal Contact Point)
- Live interactive lectures from eminent faculty and industry experts
- Virtual recorded sessions via Amity’s LMS
- Books & study material received via courier
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the major concepts in management, accounting, marketing, finance, and human resources management.
- Apply management concepts and processes to specific areas of a hospital/healthcare organization.
- Discuss the role of a manager in a healthcare organization and how people and institutions function within the healthcare system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic planning and decision making for a healthcare organization.
- Effectively manage people, finances and organizational resources that are crucial to the success of a healthcare organization.
- Demonstrate the knowledge needed to efficiently manage the day-to-day operations of a hospital/healthcare organization.
- Describe the ethical, legal and regulatory requirements for running a hospital/healthcare business in India.
- Summarize the quality standards essential to provide a high level of patient care service and improve outcomes in healthcare organizations.
- Utilize information technology and other decision-support tools to improve processes and performance in healthcare organizations.