A rigorous three-year (6 semesters) program with in-built project work designed to prepare graduates for varied career opportunities in Computer Applications.
The course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area, including:
- Various computer nomenclatures related to hardware and software.
- Basic concepts of memory, processing units,operating system, computer networks, and data communications.
- Both the physical design (organization) and the logical design (architecture) of the computer.
- Digital logic, development of integrated circuits, and selected topics in advanced technologies.
- Use, design, and analysis of data structures in computer programs.
- Several algorithms related to data structure design.
- Theory and application of numerical approximation techniques.
- Important issues of data base management,including database design, physical storage, database recovery, security, and data integrity.
The program provides high-quality academic and technical training covering key concepts in computer science and software design, development, and implementation.
The program offers an in-depth understanding of analysis, synthesis, andpractical problem-solving involved in computer / information systems and applications.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with a graduation degree) seeking to develop skills, improve competency, and build expertise in the subject.
- Curriculum designed by industry professionals and subject experts.
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals, keeping inview latest research and development.
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility.
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers.
- Application of learned concepts through hands-on project work.
- Learn using the online student website.