A rigorous one-year (2 semesters) program offering comprehensive study of a wide range of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Marketing Management.
From management principles & practices, marketing management, organizational behavior, and advertising & sales promotion to behavioral science, sales & distribution management, and consumer behavior – the course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area.
The program provides training in key principles, policies, systems, frameworks, andapplications needed to develop skills, improve competency, andbuild expertise in the subject.
The program is geared to equip learners with flexible patterns of thinking and behavior to succeed as future workers in global multicultural working environments.
The program will benefit working professionals and those seeking entry-level employment or aspiring to be self-employed.
Given its scope, the program will be useful to anybody (with agraduation degree) keen to gain knowledge in the subject area.
- Curriculum designed by industry professionals and subject experts and updated at regular intervals
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Includes subject-based assignments and domain-related project dissertation as specialization
- Learn using the online student website