MBA in Banking is a 2-year (4 semesters) online management program with Banking Services as a specialization. It involves a comprehensive study of subjects including Quantitative Techniques in Management, Credit Risk and Management, Banking Laws and Regulations, Trade Finance and Cash Management, among others.
The program is specially designed for graduates and working professionals seeking a thorough understanding of general management concepts and their applications in the banking sector. Moreover, the industry-specific program helps develop the learner’s ability to evaluate various components in the domain.
- A rigorous two-year (4 semesters) online program
- Industry-focused curriculum designed by industry experts
- 24/7 academic & technical student support
- Systematic and structured PCP (Personal Contact Point)
- Live interactive lectures from eminent faculty and industry experts
- Virtual recorded sessions via Amity’s LMS
- Books & study material received via courier
The objective of MBA-Banking Services is to:
- Provide a strong understanding of general management concepts and their application in the banking sector
- Develop the student’s ability to evaluate various components of the banking sector
- Impart necessary knowledge and practical orientation to help students understand various topics like Credit & Risk Management, Trade Finance & Cash Management, Retail & Commercial Banking etc
- Enable the student with the skills needed to address opportunities and face challenges in the banking sector
- Prepare students to become qualified managers and administrators, who can efficiently manage banks and other financial organizations
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the major concepts in Management, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources Management.
- Apply management concepts and processes to specific areas of a bank or financial organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic planning and decision making for the banking sector
- Demonstrate the knowledge needed to efficiently manage the day-to-day operations of a financial institution
With a specialization in the domain, you would be able to explore career opportunities in the banking sector and gain sufficient insight on topics such as Credit & Risk Management, Trade Finance & Cash Management and Banking Laws & Regulation.