A rigorous two-year (4 semesters) program with Banking Services as a specialization and in-built project work designed to prepare graduates for a career in the banking sector.
From management functions & behavior quantitative techniques in management, credit risk & management, banking laws and regulations, trade finance and cash management– the course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area.
One of Amity’s globally accredited online MBA programs, it provides high-quality academic and technical training covering key functional aspects of business and their interconnection. The course covers the main business theories combined with practical implementation to develop knowledge and skills in real-time management and business decision-making.
The objective of MBA-Banking Services aims to
- Provide a strong understanding of general management concepts and their application in the banking sector.
- Develop the student’s ability to evaluate various components of the banking sector
- Impart necessary knowledge and practical orientation to help students understand various topics like Credit & Risk Management, Trade Finance & Cash Management, Retail & Commercial Banking etc.
- Enable the student with the skills needed to address opportunities and face challenges in the banking sector.
- Prepare students to become qualified managers and administrators, who can efficiently manage banks and other financial organizations.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the major concepts in management, accounting, marketing, finance, and human resources management.
- Apply management concepts and processes to specific areas of a bank or financial organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic planning and decision making for the banking sector
- Demonstrate the knowledge needed to efficiently manage the day-to-day operations of a financial institution