A rigorous two-year (4semesters) program designed to prepare graduates for varied career opportunities in Information Technology.
From database management system, software engineering, networking fundamentals, object oriented programming, and data structure using C language to routing protocols & concepts, emerging technologies, and network planning & design – the course covers important concepts, practices and trends in the subject area.
The course teaches various methodologies and life cycles involved indeveloping software applications and conducting scientific research.
The course provides high-quality academic and technical training in software, databases, and networking with deep focus on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with a graduation degree) seeking to develop skills, improve competency, and build expertise in the subject.
- Curriculum designed by industry professionals and subject experts.
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals keeping inview latest research and development.
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility.
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers.
- Learn using the online student website.