A rigorous two-year (4 semesters) program with 4 specialization areas designed to prepare graduates for varied career opportunities in Financial Management.
From organization theory & behavior, cost accounting, security analysis & portfolio management, strategic management, and banking principles & practices to mutual fund management and corporate tax planning & management – the course covers important concepts, practices,and trends in the subject area.
The course provides high-quality academic and technical learning in Financial Management through training in key principles,policies, systems, frameworks, and applications.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with a graduation degree) seeking to develop skills, improve competency, and build expertise in the subject.
- Curriculum designed by industry professionals and subject experts.
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals, keeping in view latest research and development.
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility.
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers.
- 4 specialization areas offered in the final year of curriculum.
- Ample use of case studies and examples.
- Learn using the online student website.
4 areas are offered in the final year of curriculum:
- Issue Management
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Treasury Management
- Working Capital Management