Master of Commerce is a 2-year (4 semesters) online degree program, which aims at equipping graduates and working professionals with the requisite knowledge and skills in finance management. The program covers the study of important subjects including Organization Theory and Behavior, Cost Accounting, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Strategic Financial Management, Banking Principles and Practices, Mutual Fund Management and Corporate Tax Planning and Management.
Moreover, learners will gain a strong subject-matter expertise in finance after completion of the program. They will acquire essential knowledge on how to align the financial strategy of any organization with the development of the economic and financial environment.
There are 4 specialization areas that are offered in the final year of program curriculum:
- Issue Management
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Treasury Management
- Working Capital Management
- A rigorous 2 year (4 semesters) online program
- Industry-focused curriculum designed by industry experts
- 24*7 academic & technical student support
- Systematic and structured PCP (Personal Contact Point)
- Live interactive lectures from eminent faculty and industry Experts
- Virtual recorded sessions via Amity’s LMS
- Books & study material received via courier