Masters of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication is a 2-year (4 semesters) online degree program for graduates seeking a career in digital, radio, print or TV media and journalism. Designed to meet the changing needs of working professionals, it covers important trends and concepts of advertising, electronic communication, print media, news writing, public relations and corporate communication, event management, reporting and writing, audio–visual communication, and cyber journalism. This program will prepare you to understand media ethics and acquire leadership positions in media houses.
- A rigorous 2-year (4 semesters) online program
- Industry-focused curriculum designed by industry experts
- 24/7 academic and technical student support
- Systematic and structured PCP (Personal Contact Program)
- Live interactive lectures from eminent faculty and industry experts
- Virtual recorded sessions via Amity’s LMS
- Books and study material received via courier