Amity University Healthsciences has designed a MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA-HHM) to help aspiring Healthcare Executives, Practicing Managers and Doctors who want to be professionally qualified for Managerial roles in Hospital and Healthcare Industry.
- Build an understanding of general management concepts and their application
in the management of hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- Develop the ability to evaluate various components of the healthcare system
such as strategy, finance, marketing, human resources, and materials
management among others that affect the management of healthcare
- Acquire the knowledge to plan and organize healthcare organizations, their
services and activities.
- The course is apt for aspiring healthcare professionals and professionals with a
significant professional experience in healthcare as well.
- Prepares you to become qualified healthcare managers and administrators to
efficiently manage hospitals and healthcare organizations by applying modern