A comprehensive six-month (one semester) program introducing the French language and guiding how toread, write, speak and understand other speakers of the language.
From elementary grammar, essential everyday French, and familiarization with the French language to situational conversation and written expression and comprehension – the course covers a wide range of topics and activities meant to introduce the language.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) keen to gain knowledge and improve competencyin the language.
- Curriculum designed by languageexperts and is updated at regular intervals
- Dynamic course material sharedelectronicallywith 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-pacedstudy with guidancefrom experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Learn using the online student website
- See more at: http://www.amityonline.com/amityelearningweb_test/WebForms/AmityOnlineNew/program-details.aspx?PROGID=60#sthash.yy70v0EH.dpuf