Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3-year (6 semesters) online degree program for undergraduates seeking a career in the IT industry. The degree is awarded for completing an online program of study in the fields of software testing, web design, software development and programming, computer networking and computer systems. It provides a substantial understanding of concepts in the key areas of Computer Science.
The program includes all important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject areas of data structures, C++ and DBMS, computer networks, data and file structures using C, database management systems, operating systems, computer graphics and visual basic, data warehousing and mining, Java programming, wireless communication and network security, multimedia, and web technologies.
It also aims at preparing students for various leading roles in the IT industry. After completing this program, students can choose from a variety of career options in the industries of Software Development, Banks, ITES, Government departments, and Education, to name a few.
- A rigorous three-year (6 semesters) online program
- Industry-focused curriculum designed by industry experts
- 24/7 academic & technical student support
- Systematic and structured PCP (Personal Contact Program)
- Live interactive lectures from eminent faculty and industry experts
- Virtual recorded sessions via Amity’s LMS
- Books and study material received via courier