An exhaustive three-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Computer Applications.
From data structures, C++ & DBMS, computer networks, data & file structures using C, database management systems, operating systems, computer graphics & visual basic, data warehousing & mining, and Java programming to wireless communication & network security, multimedia, and web technologies – the course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area.
The program provides high-quality academic and technical training covering key concepts in computer science and software design, development, and implementation.
The program offers an in-depth understanding ofanalysis, synthesis, and practical problem-solving involved in computer /information systems and applications.
Given itsscope, the program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 yearsof formal schooling) keen to gain deep knowledge in the subjectarea.
- Curriculum designed by subject experts
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals, keeping in view latest research and development
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Learn using the online student website