An exhaustive three-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Finance and Investment Analysis.
From marketing, business statistics, micro economics, macro economics,banking & financial institutions, cost accounting, operations management,financial reporting, security analysis, and international financial management to portfolio management, insurance management, and corporate tax planning – the course covers important concepts,practices, and trends in the subject area.
Designed keeping in mind the requirements of financial markets in India, the program provides high-quality academic and technical trainingin the subject.
The program exposes learners to real-time business scenarios through three years of rigorous industry training alongside theoretical classroom learning.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) keen to gain deep knowledge in the subject area.
- Curriculum designed by subject experts
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals, keeping inview latest research and development
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Learn using the online student website