Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Investment Analysis) is an immersive 3-year (6 semesters) online undergraduate program that offers an in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Finance and Investment Analysis. The program covers all the important concepts, practices and trends in the fields of business statistics, banking, financial institutions, cost accounting, operations management, financial reporting, security analysis portfolio management as well as corporate tax planning.
The online Bachelor's degree program imparts the specialized skills to help learners succeed in a growing global financial sector. It will benefit undergraduates keen to gain an in-depth knowledge of financial management in business, including how to solve financial problems and identify, justify and communicate financial advice, based on various social, economic and regulatory factors.
- A rigorous three-year (6 semesters) online program
- Industry-focused curriculum designed by industry experts
- 24/7 academic and technical student support
- Systematic and structured PCP (Personal Contact Point)
- Live interactive lectures from eminent faculty and industry experts
- Virtual recorded sessions via Amity’s LMS
- Books and study material received via courier