An exhaustive three-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Tourism Administration.
From tourism product & services, tourism organization, transport system, hospitality tourism, travel agency management, tourism marketing, global tourism resources, aviation & cargo management, and international tourism to airfares & air ticketing, event management, sustainable tourism,and tourism laws – the course covers important concepts, practices, and trends in the subject area.
The program provides high-quality academic and technical training keeping in view that tourism is the biggest industry in the world and also one of the fastest growing.
The program covers various aspects of tourism administration strengthened with business and accounting knowledge and managerial skills.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) keen to gain deep knowledge in the subject area.
- Curriculum designed by subject experts.
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals keeping inview latest research and development.
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility.
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers.
- Learn using the online student website.