An exhaustive three year (6 semesters) undergraduate program offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Journalism and Mass Communication.
From advertising, electronic communication, print media, news writing,public relations & corporate communication, editing, photo journalism,event management, reporting & writing, audio visual communication, cyber journalism, and press law & media ethics to TV production, Internet &new media, and media ecology – the course covers important concepts, trends, and practices in the subject area.
The program provides high-quality academic and technical trainingusing various teaching aids including case studies,practical exercises, class presentations, screenings, and reading groups.
The program technical skills in various areas of mass media and communication, theoretical perspectives on their nature and use, and historical and social understanding of their dynamics.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) keen to gain deep knowledge in the subject area.
- Curriculum designed by subject experts
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals keeping inview latest research and development
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Learn using the online student website