An exhaustive three year (6 semesters) undergraduate program offering in-depth study of theoretical concepts and functional areas in Economics.
From micro economics, environmental studies, statistical methods,industrial economics, public finance, research methodology, and international economics to macro economics, money & financial markets, and econometrics the course covers important concepts,practices, and trends in the subject area.
The course provides high-quality academic and technical learning in Economics through training in key principles,policies, systems, frameworks, and applications.
Given its scope, the program will benefit anybody (with 12 / 10+2 years of formal schooling) keen to gain deep knowledge in the subject area.
- Curriculum designed by subject experts
- Curriculum updated at regular intervals, keeping inview latest research and development
- Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facility
- Self-paced study with guidance from experienced faculty and guest teachers
- Learn using the online student website