At all times Amity will:
- Promote equality of treatment regardless of gender, race, age, disability sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- Recognize the needs of a multi-cultural and diverse student body and will endeavor to support those needs.
- Provide opportunities for knowledge creation and exchange that aligns academic and professional practice.
- Seek to provide a vibrant and collaborative environment that supports learning and self-development.
- Consult and respect your views in the decisions affecting you, your studies and the community.
- Take all responsible steps to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
- Maintain and assure the academic standards and quality of its award.
- Safeguard the personal information that you provide.
Provide opportunities for you to contribute to the management and evaluation of the quality and operation of your program of study.
Promote environmental protection and fair-trade.
- Listen to and consider student opinion.
You as a student should:
Make a commitment to your studies and fully utilize opportunities available to you for engaging in learning and student life.
Be respectful of your peers and Amity staff and help to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
Let us know what we can do to support your learning experience, informing the University at the earliest opportunity, of any disability you have which may affect your opportunities as a student.
Be socially responsible in the multi-cultural and diverse community, living in harmony with the wider local community.
Get involved and get active, through student representation on your course, by providing feedback on your program of study.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the institution.
Promptly pay your fees or charges when they are due.
- Make the most of the academic and extra curriculum opportunities available to you in order to realize your full potential as a member of the Amity community and as you move forward in your future career.
I affirm that I will uphold the highest principles of honesty and integrity in all my endeavors at Amity University. That I will not give or receive any aid in assessments or examinations; that I will not give or receive unpermitted aid in class work, in the preparation of Assignments or Project Reports, or in any other work that is to be used by the instructor as the basis of grading; nor i shall do any act by word or deed that will violate the Exam Code of Conduct nor I will conceal any violation of the University Honor Code. I commit to uphold the ideals of honor and integrity by refusing to betray the trust bestowed upon me as a student of the Amity University Community. That I will do my share and take an active part in seeing to it that others as well as ourselves to uphold the spirit and letter of the Honor Code.
“ I accept that I will get debarred if I violate the Amity University Honor Code .”